1. You’re not a cow. Cow’s milk was meant for their calves, not for humans. Humans are the only species on Earth that drink milk (from another species) after infancy. Why would the human race evolve to be dependent on another species?
2. There is pus and blood in cow’s milk. I don’t know about you, but the thought of drinking something that contains pus and blood is rather revolting.
3. Cow’s don’t magically produce milk. Contrary to popular belief, cows don’t need to be milked. We aren’t doing them a favor by milking them. Cow’s produce milk for the same reason that humans do: to provide for their children. Many people think that cow’s have to be milked which is simply a lie that the dairy industry wants you to believe.
4. Milk is rape. And I’m assuming that you are against rape. Cow’s only produce milk when they are pregnant. On dairy farms, cows are impregnated over and over again, and a drugged so that they will produce more milk than what they naturally would. Calves are taken away from their mothers when they are just one day old.
5. There are healthier options available. There is absolutely no reason to continue to drink cow’s milk when they are options available that don’t involve cruelty to animals. Soy milk (which even now Target sells), almond milk, rice milk, are just a few of the cruelty-free options.